A skills power-hub and information resource library where educators, policy-makers, industry and other organizations redefine the value and improve the attractiveness of skills.
WorldSkills aims to:
- Be proactive on skills issues by constantly influencing agendas now.
- Enable networks through word-of-mouth, social media, events, and other outlets.
- Be part of the conversation in policy development in countries.
- Be the authority on skills development and excellence worldwide as a power-hub and information resource.
- Work together with educators, policy makers, industry, and other organizations to redefine the value and improve the attractiveness of skills.
- Advocate the need, value, and results of skilled work and professional training for young people so that industries, regions, and countries will thrive in the global economy.