Premiere Experience 2009
Global Skills Marketplace
This is a morning session dedicated to global skills issues being held on Wednesday, 2 September.
There are five presentations that are run simultaneously for the participants to choose from. These sessions are conducted twice so that participants have the opportunity to attend two different sessions. The topics are selected based on current global skills issues.
World class presenters engage and interact with participants in a facilitated session. The presenters introduce the topic for approximately 20-30 minutes followed by interactive discussions focused on the topic. Each workshop can accommodate a maximum of 50 people.
- The Mobile Workforce: From India to Canada
- Skills Standards for Technology Based Industry
- Skills in a post-recession world-class economy
- Multiple Assessment Pathways Project
- Modular E-learning Project
- WSC2009 GSM The Mobile Workforce
- WSC2009 GSM Skill Standards
- WSC2009 GSM UK Commission
- WSC2009 GSM MAP-ITA WorldSkills Presentation
- WSC2009 GSM E-Learning Project Summary
- WSC2009 GSM E-Learning Project