Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications
Shawna joined WorldSkills in January 2016, following working on the extended Marketing and Communications Secretariat at WorldSkills London 2011, WorldSkills Leipzig 2013, and WorldSkills São Paulo 2015.
Past working and education experience before joining WorldSkills:
- Masters of Arts in Professional Communication, Royal Roads University
- Director of Communications and Programming, Skills Canada Alberta
- Recognition Coordinator, Government of Alberta
- Communications Manager and Business Coach, Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta
- Work with Members, Competition Organizers, Partners, and stakeholders on communications, website, media relations and social media
- Work in partnership with Competition Organizer on marketing, signage, and promotions
- Create all marketing and promotional pieces for events and WorldSkills
- Support brand development and brand adoption by Members
- Service media (international) at any event
* Personal profile provided by the individual, please report any inappropriate content to firstname.lastname@example.org.