Conference and Programmes Manager
Alex joined WorldSkills in April 2013 as Conference Coordinator.
Past working and education experience before joining WorldSkills:
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree majoring in Leadership in Management
- Master of Business majoring in Event Management.
- Conference Coordinator, Growing a Creative Economy, Sydney, Canada
- Project and Special Event Coordinator, Province of Nova Scotia, Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage
- Executive Assistant, East Coast Music Week 2013, Halifax, Canada
- WorldSkills Conference Programme coordination of all aspects as determined through strategic vision developed by Conference Coalition
- WorldSkills Champions Trust coordination
- One School One Country in partnership with the Host Organization
- Project Management support for WorldSkills Competition, WorldSkills General Assembly, and WorldSkills International operations
* Personal profile provided by the individual, please report any inappropriate content to firstname.lastname@example.org.