Information Systems Senior Manager
John joined WorldSkills in July 2006 after working at the General Assembly 2006 in Melbourne.
Past working experience before joining WorldSkills:
- Running his own IT consultancy business specializing in systems integration.
- Worked for a museum in Sydney, Australia supporting IT and multimedia installations.
- Systems development and support for the Australian Taxation Office.
- All websites (technical aspects)
- WorldSkills Competition IT systems in partnership with Host Member (e.g. CIS, LAN, mobile phones, registration, and accreditation systems)
- WorldSkills Competition Information System (CIS) support for WSI Members
- Information Systems Management (documentation management, email, and web servers)