The WorldSkills Foundation (WSF) transforms the funds and in-kind resources it receives into innovative skills projects that help achieve the goals of WorldSkills’ six focus areas – Promoting Skills, Career Building, Skills Competitions, Education and Training, International Cooperation, and Research. WSF taps into the global network of WorldSkills Champions, WorldSkills Experts, highly skilled professionals, and partners who contribute their time and expertise to our selected projects that demonstrate the power of skills to bring about real changes to individuals and communities beyond the WorldSkills Competition.
Completed and ongoing projects
Education and Training
International Cooperation and Development
- Community Plumbing Challenge
- Urban Design Challenge – Rio de Janeiro
- Green Industrial Skills for Sustainable Development
- National Skills Competition Côte d'Ivoire
- Sanitation Studio
- Water Innovation Challenge
- WorldSkills Digital Challenge
- WorldSkills Listen Up!